Richland is ready to cheer on a local baker appearing on national television and now we will get to see the episode sooner than expected.
Frost Me Sweet owner Megan Savely is competing in the Food Network's Christmas Cookie Challenge show which will now air tonight at 10.
In an Instagram post, Frost Me Sweet writes that to celebrate, they will be doing giveaways soon.
If there's one thing I learned on #christmascookiechallenge it's to be ready for the next twist, and @foodnetwork threw another twist in today! They changed the weekend schedule tonight and added 2 more airings of our episode, and soon! So tune in or set your DVRs for THIS SATURDAY 11/23 at 10pm to see what twists and turns they throw at me then #itneverends PS- to celebrate we're going to be doing some great giveaways, so keep your eyes out for that very soon 🎉
The original debut was set for Monday, December 23rd at 11 p.m.
Savely announced in a Facebook post that she will be competing for $10,000.
- Hunters find skeletal remains in brush area between Wapato and Toppenish
- Firefighters battle blaze at home south of Toppenish
- Washington's Chris Peterson faces old team in his final game
- Kennewick police ask for help to identify suspect using stolen I.D., debit card at Motel 6
- WSP: Pasco woman facing charges in Blue Bridge crash that injured her 14-year-old passenger