WALLA WALLA, Wash. - A former employee was arrested Wednesday for ransacking and vandalizing the Walla Walla Bread Company.
35-year-old Joseph J. Caldwell was cited for malicious mischief in the second degree, after police arrived at the business on Sunday to find tables and chairs flipped, and a large mess left behind.
Caldwell was an employee at the Walla Walla Bread Company at the time of the crime.
The total cost of the vandalism is estimated between $800 and $1,000.
- KSD still has no deal with its teachers after meeting all weekend
- Kennewick car show donates all proceeds to Tri-Cities Food Bank
- Police: Campers assault park ranger, strike officer in the head
- 100 kids participate in junior triathlon at Howard Amon Park
- Pasco PD helps secure victim's windows after domestic disturbance