FRANKLIN COUNTY, Wash. - The Franklin County Sheriff's Office now has custody of almost 400 marijuana plants after two separate busts.
On Tuesday morning, deputies found 350 plants growing in a corn field near Baart and Russell roads, southwest of Mesa. One day later, another bust. This time 30 marijuana plants were found. They were growing on a bluff along the Columbia River.
It's not known if any arrests were made.
- Camel, cow, donkey found roaming together along Kansas road
- Apple Store employee texted himself customer's intimate photo
- Deputies released from hospital after shooting incident that killed a Pasco man
- Bail set at $30,000 for woman accused of 'reckless endangerment' in 100 mph car chase
- WATCH: Franklin Co. authorities give update on shooting that killed 1 person, injured 3 deputies