RICHLAND, Wash. - Get your sweet tooth ready for Frost Me Sweet. The bistro has expanded to the building next door. Now there are two separates areas for their bistro and bakery.
They've been working on this project for two years. It's been a long time coming between the purchase of the other part of the building to the construction.
"This is the final phase of Frost Me Sweet, our vision, our dream," said owner Megan Savely. Nine years that we've been doing Frost Me Sweet this is kind of that final place that we wanted for it to get and now we're there."
In the expansion, they were able to add more seating in the dining room and kitchen four times bigger than before. The bakery, connected to the bistro, has seating and a full display of their famous cupcakes.
"It means a lot that the community has been really supportive of it and they're really excited to see how everything looks," Savely said.
Frost Me Sweet had their soft opening on Thursday night and said it was a huge success.
"Now we can just really focus on the customers and making it a good experience," she said.
Savely said 'Booth and Sons' construction was responsible for the entire remodel.
For more information about Frost Me Sweet, click here.
'I am...fashionable to hate': Immigrant moves crowd at local Islamic Center
Local leaders call for Rep. Matt Shea's resignation on heels of Guardian report
- Local leaders call for Rep. Matt Shea's resignation on heels of Guardian report
- New report outlines Yakima's role in detention and deportation pipeline
- Pasco PD: Victim helps police set up man who stole his motorcycle
- Kennewick teachers say they want to be paid as much as teachers in Pasco, Richland
- New control room completed at Hanford's Vit Plant