SPOKANE, Wash. - A wanted fugitive has been on the run for nearly two and a half weeks after reportedly jumping out of a third-floor window at a Spokane facility.
Charles Reedy, 29, is wanted by the U.S. Marshals Service for Escape.
According to a release from Crime Stoppers of the Inland Northwest, Reedy escaped on August 23 and was seen limping away.
The release did not indicate what facility Reedy escaped from and why he was there in the first place.
Reedy is a white man, around 5'5" tall, 170 pounds, with brown eyes and black hair. Reedy has ties to the Yakima area.
Anyone with information about Reedy's whereabouts is asked to call the Crime Stoppers Tip Line at 1-800-222-TIPS or go to www.p3tips.com.
- Walla Walla axe killing suspect to receive mental health evaluation
- Wash. bicyclist killed in hit-and-run on birthday
- Washington smoke shop closed; manager accused of selling heroin, cocaine to minors
- Man hit by car, shot at Richland park
- Health officials confirm two new cases of vaping-related lung illness in Washington