COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - The Coeur d'Alene Resort is offering Moonlit Monster Cruises this spooky season!
There are options for all ages to experience the "fright-filled" events.
The family friendly cruise will happen the weekend before Halloween, on October 24, 26 and 27 at 5:00 and 7:00 p.m. The boats will be decked out in spooky décor, feature signature Halloween drinks and a Grand Prize Photo Contest. Tickets are $10 per person, kids ages three and under are free. Guests are asked to be in line a half hour before the cruise departs.
On the 21+ adult cruise, organizers said "the drinks will be stronger, the cruise is spookier and the music is louder." This cruise will only run on Saturday, October 26th at 9:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. Guests are asked to arrive a half hour before the boat leaves the dock. Tickets for the adult cruise are also $10.00 per person.
All cruises will run about 45 minutes. You can buy tickets here.
- Camel, cow, donkey found roaming together along Kansas road
- Apple Store employee texted himself customer's intimate photo
- Deputies released from hospital after shooting incident that killed a Pasco man
- YPD: Woman rams victim's car, chases him at more than 100 mph on North First Street
- WATCH: Franklin Co. authorities give update on shooting that killed 1 person, injured 3 deputies