TRI-CITIES, Wash. - Guy Fieri had a busy few days in the Tri-Cities this week.
The beloved host of “Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" got in on Monday for the filming of the hit Food Network show. The show features small eateries and "greasy spoons" all over the country.
Fieri visited Barley’s BrewHub in Kennewick and Porter’s Real Barbecue and Frost Me Sweet Bakery & Bistro in Richland’s Parkway. All three restaurants confirmed they will be on the show.
Fieri also visited Vinny’s Bakery and Café on Lewis Street in Pasco on Monday, where he met members of the Pasco Police Department. It appears a film crew did some shooting inside Vinny's, but it's unclear if the restaurant will be featured on the show.
On Tuesday, the Mayor of Flavortown was captured posing with a group of excited fans that gathered outside Porter's and Frost Me Sweet.
The Lodge at Columbia Point confirmed that Fieri stayed at their hotel Monday night and checked out Wednesday morning, but not before eating at Drumheller’s Food & Drink, the hotel's restaurant.
KAPP-KVEW has not yet confirmed when the Tri-Cities will be featured on his hit show.
- Richland man arrested twice in two days for bizarre series of crimes
- Patriots safety Patrick Chung indicted on cocaine possession charge
- Video contradicts suspect in 'Stand Your Ground' trial
- Spokane Police officer will not face charges in deadly shooting
- 80 indicted in international fraud, money laundering scheme