HERMISTON, Ore. - Oregon State Police are looking into a fatal DUI crash that killed a Hermiston man Monday afternoon.
On July 8, Nathaniel Bloomer, 56, was driving a motorcycle on State Route 207 near Patriot Lane. A pickup truck towing a horse trailer, driven by 75-year-old David Morgan of Hermiston, went to make a left turn into the Short Stop convenience store.
OSP said Bloomer, going south on SR 207, hit the side of the horse trailer. He was rushed to Good Shepherd Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
Alcohol is believed to be a contributing factor in the crash. However, troopers have not disclosed which driver may have been impaired. The crash is under investigation.
- Brands beef about who has best chicken sandwich
- Local leaders call for Rep. Matt Shea's resignation on heels of Guardian report
- New report outlines Yakima's role in detention and deportation pipeline
- Pasco PD: Victim helps police set up man who stole his motorcycle
- Kennewick teachers say they want to be paid as much as teachers in Pasco, Richland