KENNEWICK, Wash. - Home decor store "At Home" should be opening their doors in the next few months.
Construction workers are making headway on the store, which used to be Shopko. According to a sign posted on a trailer at the location, the store is expected to open this Fall. It's located at Columbia Center and Grandridge boulevards.
The Texas-based store sells furniture, garden supplies, home textiles, housewares, rugs and seasonal decor.
An exact opening date has not been released. However, the company said they are hiring.
For more information, click here.
- Kennewick Police investigate gang-related shooting
- More construction starts Monday on George Washington Way
- JUST IN: Toppenish police arrest 18-year-old accused of shooting two people in 2018
- Spokane man thanks Apple Watch for saving father's life
- Man gets life for sex crimes involving 15-year-old in Portland