PASCO, Wash. - A driver headed to work crashed into a Pasco business on Thursday morning.
The crash happened at Tru-Door Inc, a door supplier located at S4th Avenue and B Street, just before 7 a.m.
According to police, the driver was not injured and they do not suspect drugs or alcohol played a factor.
The driver tells our reporter scene they were experiencing mechanical problems.
Police are currently on scene assessing the damage to the building.
- IMF sees weaker global economic recovery
- ‘We're not mascots': Local lawyer sues New York company over Yakama-brand cigarettes
- Woman who survived 2016 gunshot to the head sees final attacker sentenced to 41 years
- East Valley High School closed tomorrow
- Benton County man wanted for failing to register as a sex offender