PROSSER, Wash. - A house burned down in Prosser Tuesday morning while it was still being built.
West Benton Fire Rescue responded to the home at Emick Lane and Nunn Road by the Prosser Airport around 5:15 a.m. The building was fully involved by the time the call came in.
The cause of the fire is under investigation and no injuries were reported.
Benton County Fire District #2 and Yakima County Fire District #5 assisted at the scene.
- Washington State Parks offers free admission this Sunday
- Suspect in White Swan home invasion-murder enters not guilty plea
- Home decor store in Kennewick close to opening its doors
- PSD celebrates groundbreaking of new Stevens Middle School
- Benton Co. Sheriff hands out smoke detectors to mobile home parks