KEIZER, Ore. - In-N-Out Burger will soon be just an hour away from Washington state!
The Statesman Journal reports that the beloved burger chain plans to begin construction on a Salem area location, about an hour south of Vancouver, Washington, on June 6.
The new joint is expected to open at 6280 Keizer Station Boulevard.
Once construction begins, it usually takes about five to six months to complete a new In-N-Out, the company's vice president of real estate and development told the newspaper.
It will be Oregon's third location after Medford and Grants Pass.
- COMING UP ON GMNW @5: Oregon and Washington are some of the top states for open missing person cases
- American steel stocks plummeted in the past year, despite tariffs
- Where the CEO sits matters
- Amazon faces slate of shareholder proposals
- RSD releases new budget draft, keeps promise of no cuts to educators or special ed