KEIZER, Ore. - In-N-Out Burger will soon be just an hour away from Washington state!
The Statesman Journal reports that the beloved burger chain plans to begin construction on a Salem area location, about an hour south of Vancouver, Washington, on June 6.
The new joint is expected to open at 6280 Keizer Station Boulevard.
Once construction begins, it usually takes about five to six months to complete a new In-N-Out, the company's vice president of real estate and development told the newspaper.
It will be Oregon's third location after Medford and Grants Pass.
- Advocates already see fallout from immigration rule change
- Firefighters working on burn out operations at a fire near Meals and Ayers Rd
- Judge blocks killing of surviving wolf pack member
- Alaska records its warmest month ever; future records likely
- Weapons seized at Portland right-wing rally, counterprotests