KENNEWICK, Wash. - Kennewick Police are investigating after finding a dead woman near an irrigation canal in Kennewick late Friday afternoon.
Police said they responded to a report of a body lying near an irrigation canal on the south side of Highway 240 between Edison Street and Highway 395. They found the woman upon arrival.
Kennewick detectives responded to the scene and are conducting an investigation into the death. There are no details as to the cause, manner or time of death at this point. The identity is not being released to allow time for proper notifications.
Anyone with information is being asked to contact the Kennewick Police Department at 509-628-0333. Case number: 19-449979.
- Fed may need to slash rates to zero before the end of 2020
- New ECB chief Christine Lagarde holds rates steady
- Firefighters buy beds for Prosser kids whose family couldn't afford them
- Thousands of wreaths will be laid on the graves of fallen veterans this weekend
- Yakima PD: Fired employee threatened to blow up Walmart store, kill ex-coworkers' families