KENNEWICK, Wash. - A family-owned business in Kennewick wants to help the community "feel the love."
Jacobs and Rhodes is partnering with Lennox to provide someone in need with an air conditioning/heating unit plus free installation, worth up to $10,000 total.
"We're always looking for good ways to give back to the community and share the good things that we can do," said Jeff Wamboldt, owner of Jacobs and Rhodes. "This is right down our alley."
Through the month of August, they're asking people to nominate anyone they believe is deserving. Wamboldt said that could include teachers, veterans or senior citizens.
The company will choose the winner in September and install the unit in early October.
To nominate someone you know, click here.
- Police: Campers assault park ranger, strike officer in the head
- 100 kids participate in junior triathlon at Howard Amon Park
- Pasco PD helps secure victim's windows after domestic disturbance
- KPD searching for man who robbed girl at gunpoint for cell phone, vape pen
- AT&T Southeast workers strike, citing unfair labor practices