CLE ELUM, Wash. - The Jolly Mountain Fire is no longer an immediate threat to homes as it continues to burn near Cle Elum.
It’s currently burning over 36,800 acres and it’s 40 percent contained.
The good news is that all evacuation orders school be lifted by midnight, according to Kittitas County officials.
It should be contained by Oct. 15.
- Idaho spa owner accused of touching clients inappropriately
- New suspect images released in 1991 Federal Way murder
- Delta and United join list of companies to end its ties with the NRA
- Washington state law enforcement agencies sell, trade guns
- St. Helens permit sales re-open Monday after website crash