The Walla Walla County EMS wants residents to be aware of a Mass Causality Incident exercise happening on Thursday.
According to the department, the EMT class at Walla Walla Community College will hold the Mass Casuality Incident (MCI) exercise from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. that day.
Walla Walla County EMS says if you hear radio traffic over your scanner, see social media posts, or if you receive calls or questions related to the Mass Casualty Incident exercise that you should not be alarmed because this is just a drill.
- Driver in crash that killed 75-year-old woman in Umatilla County facing DUI, manslaughter charges
- Stolen truck crashes into Kennewick building following police chase
- Woman arrested on suspicion of reckless burning after RV fire in Kennewick
- Student efforts lead Gov. Inslee to declare Family and Consumer Science Day in state
- Kennewick Olive Garden waiter featured on Access Hollywood, TIME