KENNEWICK, Wash. -- Just Joel's is donating one dollar from every meal sold on Wednesday to Cork's Place — a program that helps youth cope with grief.
Chaplaincy Health Care describes the program as, "a safe and supportive environment where children, teens and families who are grieving a death can share their experience as they move through their healing process."
The restaurant wrote on Facebook on Wednesday, "We are donating a dollar from every meal we sell today to Corks Place... If you want to leave a cash donation, you are welcome."
Just Joel's is open from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. every day except Tuesday at 1505 W. Kennewick Ave.
You can also donate to the program here.
- Driver in crash that killed 75-year-old woman in Umatilla County facing DUI, manslaughter charges
- Stolen truck crashes into Kennewick building following police chase
- Woman arrested on suspicion of reckless burning after RV fire in Kennewick
- Student efforts lead Gov. Inslee to declare Family and Consumer Science Day in state
- Kennewick Olive Garden waiter featured on Access Hollywood, TIME