KENNEWICK, Wash. - You've probably noticed some changes in your skin as the weather starts to cool down. In the winter, experts say it's especially important to pay attention to your skin.
Laura Mendoza has been a licensed esthetician in the Tri-Cities for the past decade. Mendoza says your skin will typically be dryer and develop more acne when it gets colder. One thing that can help is facials.
"Facials can definitely give you that healthy skin," Mendoza said. "It helps with pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, acne, scarring."
Mendoza says the hydrodermabrasian facial is particularly popular this time of year. It's where microdermabrasion and vacuum massage are combined to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, acne scars, and sunspots allowing for rapid visual improvement in the skin.
However, everyone's skin is different, which is why Mendoza likes to customize every facial to make sure clients get the most out of their service.
To learn more about skincare, or book an appointment with Mendoza, visit her website.
- Alibaba Singles Day sales top $24 billion so far
- Two of the world's biggest economies at risk of recession
- Selah students say goodbye to beloved therapy dog
- Vandals cut 28 Halloween inflatables at Richland home known for holiday decorations
- Johnny Borrego: ‘Evil Ways' tattoo fitting for nearly 40-time felon, wanted for domestic violence