KENNEWICK, Wash. -- There's a new taco shop opening in Kennewick next month.
Taqueria El Molcajete is opening at 321 N. Columbia Center Blvd. in the second week of October, according to owner Chris Godinez.
The restaurant will offer authentic street tacos, burritos, tortas, quesadillas and more. Hours will be 10:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday, Godinez said.
The place will be opening in the old Chapala Express Mexican Restaurant, which has since moved to a larger building down the street at 7704 W. Clearwater Ave. where Chicos Tacos used to be.
Godinez, 23, is the owner of both Chapala and Taqueria El Molcajete. He opened Chapala in its former location on Columbia Center Boulevard when he was only 19.
- Local nonprofit empowering autistic students hosts open house this week
- 49-year-old woman dies while working at Hanford Site
- Blake Shelton bringing 'Friends and Heroes' tour to Spokane
- Washington woman allegedly beat 7-year-old stepdaughter with a bat
- Man arrested on felony warrant after standoff on hill near Yakima Fred Meyer