KENNEWICK, Wash. -- Kennewick police are trying to identify two people who broke into Roasters Coffee at Highway 395 and Clearwater Avenue on Aug. 27.
Officers responded to the coffee shop at about 1:44 a.m. They were unable to find any suspects, but a security camera caught video of two males who are alleged to be involved in the burglary.
It's unclear if anything was stolen.
The police department is asking the public's help to identify the suspects. Anyone who recognizes them is asked to call 509-628-0333.
- Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinics prepare for 2019-20 flu season
- Three people transported to hospital after crash at State Route 240 and Aaron Drive
- SR 410 and SR 123 closed because of winter conditions and mudslide
- Police arrest woman for DUI after she crashes into wall at Kennewick home
- Chicago strike means day off for some, emergency for others