KENNEWICK, Wash. - We now know the suspect in a shooting that happened after a fight in a bar in Kennewick last month.
The suspect has been identified as 32-year-old Anthony Colbray Jr. There is currently an arrest warrant for Anthony for the alleged crime of assault in the 1st degree.
On June 8, Kennewick police officers responded to a local bar in the 900 block of W Columbia drive for the report of a shooting. According to officers and a witness, a fight happened inside Three Cities Sports Bar before the shooting.
They found 36-year-old Theodore Lamar Turner with multiple gunshot wounds to his leg, pelvis, and elbow.
A short time later, 27-year-old Juvenal Torres reportedly checked himself into Kadlec medical center in Richland with an apparent gunshot wound to his foot.
Back in May 2017, Kennewick Police responded to the same sports bar where Colbray Jr. was for similar reasons. He allegedly showed a gun during a fight in the bar's parking lot. At that time, he was arrested for a weapons violation, two felony warrants, and a misdemeanor warrant. KPD says the gun he had was stolen.
Anyone with information as to the whereabouts of Anthony Colbray Jr. should contact Kennewick police.
- What China's new tariffs mean for you
- Koch Industries: The most important company you may not know
- Man accused of attacking a teen in her bedroom sentenced today
- Ellensburg School District receives $300,000 in school safety grants
- Pasco students will get a personal laptop to take home this school year