KENNEWICK, Wash. -- Kennewick police are asking the public for help in identifying a pair suspected of shopping with stolen credit cards.
On Monday, police said the victim accidentally dropped credit cards and ID in the Circle K gas station parking lot on 10th Avenue and Union Street.
Security cameras captured photos of a man and woman who allegedly used the cards at multiple businesses in the Tri-Cities.
Anyone who recognizes them should call dispatch at 509-628-0333 about case 19-38070.
- Local nonprofit empowering autistic students hosts open house this week
- 49-year-old woman dies while working at Hanford Site
- Blake Shelton bringing 'Friends and Heroes' tour to Spokane
- Washington woman allegedly beat 7-year-old stepdaughter with a bat
- Man arrested on felony warrant after standoff on hill near Yakima Fred Meyer