KENNEWICK, Wash. - Barbecue, ice cream, cupcakes and gyros. The variety of food options at Columbia Gardens Urban Wine & Artisan Village in Kennewick is expanding.
Just about a month after the first food truck moved in, four food trucks now make regular appearances in the parking lot adjacent to the wine village, depending on the day of the week.
The newest member - The Ciao Wagon.
"We heard they were opening up a little wine village out here and that's kind of our thing, the wine and our food pairs really well so we thought we'd come out here and try it out," said Jacob Ayala, son of the owner. "Kennewick has been like the one city we haven't really reached out to yet."
The Ciao Wagon used to be a brick and mortar restaurant in Prosser before hitting the road. Its cuisine can be described as a mix of Mediterranean and Italian.
"Lemon pasta is the killer, that's a big one, that's what everybody comes for," said Ayala.
Days and times the food trucks are at the wine village vary. Check their social media pages for the latest updates.
- California governor rejects PG&E's plan
- Woman discovers $37 million deposited into her personal bank account
- Pasco Chamber of Commerce putting local nonprofits on display
- Franklin County deputies involved in fatal shooting return to work
- White Pass opens Saturday after getting 18 inches of snow in 24 hours