Kit Kat is coming out with a new permanent flavor in the U.S. for the first time in almost a decade!
The Hershey Company announced Wednesday that the dual-flavored mint and dark chocolate Kit Kat is hitting the shelves nationwide in December 2019.
By the sound of it, the company isn't ready to take a break from bringing new flavors to the U.S.
“Kit Kat is known around the world for its inventive flavors,” said senior brand manager Christopher Kinnard. “Our fans in the U.S. have been requesting new Kit Kat flavors and we're excited to share we are adding to the Kit Kat family with the launch of Kit Kat Duos Mint + Dark Chocolate. But here’s the best part - we are just getting started. Keep your eyes peeled; there is more to come from the Kit Kat brand.”
The U.S. may be trying to catch up to international markets where Kit Kat bars are available in other flavors like green tea, strawberry and banana.
- Granger teacher awarded Regional Teacher of the Year
- Seahawks' rookie draft class hit hard by injuries in camp
- 4 injured in 'violent' Moxee crash involving apple truck; SR 24 closed in both directions
- KSD brings in mediator, will be bargaining all day tomorrow
- Developer turning vacant Richland office building to apartment high-rise