KITTITAS COUNTY, Wash. - Kittitas County deputies are searching for an accused child molester who missed his court date on Tuesday.
Rodolfo R. Ramos, 55, was arrested for first-degree child molestation on June 6. He was released on $25,000 bail with the promise to appear in court on Tuesday June 18, deputies said.
The suspect failed to appear and a felony warrant has been issued for his arrest.
Anyone who knows his whereabouts should immediately call the sheriff's office at 509-962-7525.
- Milton-Freewater man injured in crash
- Brands beef about who has best chicken sandwich
- Local leaders call for Rep. Matt Shea's resignation on heels of Guardian report
- New report outlines Yakima's role in detention and deportation pipeline
- Pasco PD: Victim helps police set up man who stole his motorcycle