KENNEWICK, Wash. -- On Monday morning, police arrested a woman suspected of shoplifting at Hobby Lobby, then hiding from officers inside the store.
Police said 27-year-old Kaitlyn D. Quinn was stealing merchandise from the store in the 7000 block of W. Canal Dr.
When officers entered the store, Quinn allegedly tried to hide, then ran from the store. She was caught a short time later.
A spring-loaded knife was found on her person during the arrest.
Police arrested Quinn on suspicion of shoplifting, obstruction of justice and possession of a dangerous weapon.
- WSP: 19-year-old collides with two semi trucks while driving under the influence
- WATCH LIVE: The Trump Impeachment Hearings, Day 3
- Investors don't seem to know what to make of the US-China trade war
- FedEx CEO challenges New York Times to debate after critical story
- Health care jobs will keep US labor market going even in recession