KENNEWICK, Wash. - A car crashes and rolls in Kennewick early this morning, and now police want to remind drivers of the dangers of distracted driving.
First responders headed to the roll over crash near Date and East 13th Avenue where the driver had hit a parked car, and flipped because, as police explained, he was looking at a GPS.
The man was cited for using a personal electronic device while driving.
Kennewick police say to always pull over to a safe place to view your phone or any electric device while driving.
- Two of Washington's mountain passes are closing for the winter
- Richland High grad playing Prince Hans again in 'Frozen II'
- PD: Woman punches Home Depot loss prevention officer, drops phone while running away
- 'Game of Thrones' actor filming new movie in Spokane
- Port of Pasco approves new commercial buildings, construction to start in spring