KENNEWICK, Wash. -- Kennewick police say they're investigating a "suspicious fire" in Columbia Park near the Edison Street entrance Tuesday afternoon.
Police and firefighters responded to the scene before 3:40 p.m.
Police say the fire is believed to have been started by a homeless camp located in thick foliage near State Route 240.
Residents have been asked to avoid the area.
- Investors don't seem to know what to make of the US-China trade war
- FedEx CEO challenges New York Times to debate after critical story
- Health care jobs will keep US labor market going even in recession
- Washington state bans vapor products containing vitamin E acetate
- Columbia Basin College celebrates new food pantry for students