KENNEWICK, Wash. - A 32-year-old man is in the Benton County Jail after damaging multiple cars and a business in Kennewick.
Police responded to the downtown area around 12:22 a.m. Saturday to reports of the vandalism. When officers and Benton County deputies arrived, they found Jacob Munoz, who took off from police.
Officers chased him and eventually arrested Munoz. Police say Munoz allegedly stabbed multiple cars with a knife.
During the investigation, they found four cars damaged. At least one had their windshield smashed. A nearby business had their front window broken.
Munoz was booked for several charges including felony property damage, brandishing a dangerous weapon and resisting arrest.
- Military-style weapons seized from suspected neo-Nazi in Snohomish County
- Fire destroys 4-plex in Grandview; 13 people displaced
- 4.7-magnitude earthquake strikes off southern Oregon coast
- Court issues temporary stay on flavored vaping ban in Oregon
- Person with measles passed through Portland airport