KENNEWICK, Wash. - Grand opening day is nearly here! The Level Up Arcade Bar will open its doors Monday, April 1 at 4 p.m.
Word about the new bar came out in January. Co-owner Michael Miller, who also runs Proof Gastropub and Stick + Stone, said he wanted to open up an arcade bar after finding similar places in bigger cities.
It'll have several games including classic ‘80s and ‘90s arcade games like Galaga, Ms. Pacman, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, NBA Jam, NFL Blitz, Tapper, X-Men, Donkey Kong and more. There will be no cover charge and games only cost one quarter.
They'll also have Skee-Ball league every Wednesday. Monthly competitions for prizes will be held followed by seasonal league tournaments.
Women can also play free every Thursday with the purchase of a drink.
The arcade bar will also have 24 beers on tap, a full-service cocktail bar and wine with themed drinks. It will be 21 and over, but the owners will have kid-friendly family day Sundays from 12-5 p.m.
Level Up will be open on weekdays from 4-11 p.m. and on weekends from 4 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Richland man arrested twice in two days for bizarre series of crimes
- Patriots safety Patrick Chung indicted on cocaine possession charge
- Video contradicts suspect in 'Stand Your Ground' trial
- Spokane Police officer will not face charges in deadly shooting
- 80 indicted in international fraud, money laundering scheme