PASCO, Wash.-- Middleton Farms in Pasco is hosting its annual Middleton Fall Festival at the family farm on Pasco Kahlotus Road for the entire month of October.
Attendees can visit the pumpkin patch, walk through the corn maze, eat from food vendors, and take hay rides, among other activities.
"We see it really as a family event. We don't do anything scary so its geared towards families, said Hayley Middleton. "We try and add a new activity every year to keep it exciting and to keep people coming out. "
The farm is open on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. The farm also opens during the week for field trips from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Middleton Farms is located at 1050 Pasco Kahlotus Road.
- Thousands expected to enter Longview's longshoremen lottery
- Idaho spa owner accused of touching clients inappropriately
- New suspect images released in 1991 Federal Way murder
- Delta and United join list of companies to end its ties with the NRA
- Washington state law enforcement agencies sell, trade guns