KENNEWICK, Wash. - The Tri-Cities Cancer Center is hoping men will take part in the “Handsomely Hairy for Health” campaign in full swing for the month of November in hopes it brings awareness to men’s health and things they should be concerned about.
The TCCC will be posting throughout the month on Facebook using the hashtags #ManCrushMonday and #BeAManMonday. If you like, share, post and comment on one way you’re being healthy you could be selected to win a BE A MAN t-shirt.
This morning on Good Morning Northwest, we will look into the movement and how you at home can jump into the action and make men’s health a priority.
- Word ban at CDC includes 'vulnerable,' 'fetus,' 'transgender'
- Pasco's annual Desert Plateau Neighborhood Luminaria begins tomorrow
- Dan Newhouse volunteers at the Annual Christmas Dinner at Henry Beauchamp Community Center
- Grandview High School student is making a difference with her senior project
- Kadlec, Richland Fire donate over 100 backpacks to foster kids