A burglary took place on Monday near the corner of 45th Avenue and Vancouver Street.
Kennewick Police are still searching for a suspect described as a 5-foot-11 male of about 180 pounds. He was wearing a black knit cap and a dark coat.
The man snuck into the house through an unlocked sliding door. He was confronted by the owner, then bolted out the front.
He ran east down 45th Avenue, deputies confirmed.
If you have more details on the suspect, get in touch with police by calling 509-628-0333.
- Teen arrested following threat to shoot Oregon high school students
- Oregon Senate advances tax plan, heads to House
- Troopers issue more than 800 tickets for E-DUI in 2018
- Klippert, Haler vote against wrongful death law, but bill passes committee
- New rules require Oregon day cares to test water for lead