High-Violent Offender, Luciano Cortes, led police on a 30-mile high-speed chase through Benton and Yakima County— while strung out on meth.
The recklessness he showed last year got him busted for drug possession and eluding. It took the help of five law enforcement agencies — and a spike strip to stop him.
Cortes just got out of prison two weeks ago, never checked-in with his corrections officer, so now he’s breaking probation in Benton County.
He’s also been busted for several domestic violence crimes and resisting arrest.
He’s 38 years old, 5’11”, weighs 160 pounds and has ‘Southside’ inked on the back of his neck.
He was last living in Prosser and also has ties to Toppenish and the Yakima area.
If you know where he’s hiding, use the P3 Tips App on your smart phone to submit the information to Crime Stoppers, or call the hot line at 1-800-222-TIPS(8477). It’s anonymous and you’ll get a cash reward of up to $1,000 if your tip helps lead to his arrest.
- Viral sensation dubbed the 'salmon cannon' was tested by local researchers at PNNL
- Family of Kennewick crash victim issue statement on anniversary of his death
- Washington State Parks offers free admission this Sunday
- Suspect in White Swan home invasion-murder enters not guilty plea
- Home decor store in Kennewick close to opening its doors