YAKIMA, Wash. - A White Swan man that was arrested for allegedly taking videos under women’s skirts at Walmart in east Yakima, has been charged with voyeurism.
26-year-old Clint Moses was charged at the Yakima County Superior Court on Wednesday, after police responded to the store on East Chestnut Avenue Friday around 3 p.m.
Video surveillance shows him following females around the store with his cell phone while apparently trying to record them under their skirts.
According to court documents, he can also be seen masturbating inside the store.
Moses is currently out of custody as part of Yakima County’s pretrial release program.
He is expected to be arraigned on July 23.
- Mountain bikes stolen out of Kennewick
- Reportedly drunk man arrested for crashing car in Kennewick
- COMING UP ON GMNW @5: The summit between Putin and Trump is underway, we have all the details
- Stolen firetruck stopped after wild chase in California
- Richland police are looking for the suspects who assaulted a man on a bike path