YAKIMA, Wash. -- A man died after huffing aerosol cans in the Fred Meyer parking lot on Saturday.
According to the Yakima County Coroner's Office, the man was air duster similar to "Dust-Off" in the back of the parking lot on North 40th Avenue and West Powerhouse Road.
Multiple spray cans were found inside the car.
The man appears to be in his 30s or 40s. He has been identified, but his name is being withheld until family is notified.
The coroner's office said the man had a history of huffing prior to his death. It is waiting for toxicology test results before confirming an official cause of death.
No autopsy is planned for the body.
- JUST IN: Teen arrested in Sunnyside High School shooting threat
- Federal tax extension deadline is Tuesday
- Man accused of hit-and-run that killed Pasco father pleads not guilty
- Central Washington State Fair announces its new president
- Former Paw Spa owner accused of animal abuse has trial set for January