RICHLAND, Wash. - Officers have arrested a 20-year-old man who was allegedly involved in a shooting Police say this stems from a previous confrontation.
The first incident happened on Sept. 13 near Duportail Street and Highway 240 in Richland. Police say a fight broke out, resulting in a gun being shot at a building. Only minor injuries were reported, according to the Richland Police Department.
Two days later, another fight broke out. Police believe it was the same group of people who had an ongoing feud, including the suspect, Robert Hore.
Around 7:45 p.m. Sunday, police responded to the Columbia Playfield near Mansfield Street and Stevens Drive. Investigators say a man was hit by a car and shot. He was sent to Kadlec Regional Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.
Hore was booked for assault in the first degree and vehicular assault.
The Richland School District was made aware of the second incident at the baseball field due to how close it is to Richland High School. However, the crime is said not to be related to the school
If you have any information, call police at (509) 628-0333.
- Olde Yakima Letterpress Museum celebrates opening of new facility
- Police: Burglar steals jewelry while great grandmother sleeps nearby
- Washington state seismologists propose new tracking sensors
- Kennewick firefighters raising money to restore 1935 fire truck
- Spokane man convicted of killing ex's new boyfriend sentenced to life in prison