FRAMINGHAM, Mass. - Marshalls, one of the nation's leading off-price retailers, unveiled its new, e-commerce website on Tuesday.
While the site features categories similar to those found in-store, including ladies, mens and kids apparel and footwear, home accessories and beauty products, it also boasts its own assortment of merchandise.
Shoppers will also be able to use interactive features like "swipe to shop" - a mobile shopping feature which allows shoppers to quickly view and sort products by swiping "left or right" to favorite items and buy or save for later.
Merchandise purchased online can be returned via mail or in-store at any Marshalls location.
To shop online or find a local store, click here.
- Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinics prepare for 2019-20 flu season
- Three people transported to hospital after crash at State Route 240 and Aaron Drive
- SR 410 and SR 123 closed because of winter conditions and mudslide
- Police arrest woman for DUI after she crashes into wall at Kennewick home
- Chicago strike means day off for some, emergency for others