KENNEWICK, Wash. - A new gas station on Clearwater Avenue is having its grand opening on Wednesday.
It's hard to miss the Maverik gas station at the corner of Clearwater and Union Street. The fuel stop has enough pumps to fill a dozen vehicles at once.
Maverik's convenience store has a restaurant called the Bonfire Grill, which serves food-to-go such as burritos and tacos, salads, sandwiches and pizza.
The gas station is celebrating its grand opening from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. It will be offerings fresh-made food samples from its restaurant and chances to win some freebies.
The gas pumps are already open as long as you're paying with debit.
- Granger teacher awarded Regional Teacher of the Year
- Seahawks' rookie draft class hit hard by injuries in camp
- 4 injured in 'violent' Moxee crash involving apple truck; SR 24 closed in both directions
- KSD brings in mediator, will be bargaining all day tomorrow
- Developer turning vacant Richland office building to apartment high-rise