KITTITAS COUNTY, Wash. - A 23-year-old Kennewick woman was airlifted to Harborview Medical Center after a rollover crash following a medical episode, Washington State Patrol said.
On Thursday afternoon, troopers responded to a crash in Kittitas County on I-90, about 11 miles east of Cle Elum. When they arrived, they found a car on its wheels in the median after rolling. A one-year-old child was inside.
WSP said the driver, Kelsey Morse, had a medical issue and veered to the left. The car rolled multiple times. Morse was sent to Harborview where she is in serious condition.
The child was not injured.
Drugs and alcohol did not play a factor, WSP said.
- Family Circle magazine to shut down after December issue
- Brexit countdown sends pound on wild ride
- Possible fentanyl dealer arrested in Yakima; police seize hundreds of blue pills
- Yakima and Selah Neighbors' Network announces donor match of up to $10,000 this month
- Finley School District now has its own school resource officer