A multiple vehicle pileup on I-82 Tuesday afternoon had traffic backed up for miles near the Coffin Road exit.
This included five semi-trucks, 10 cars and even a patrol vehicle.
Truck driver Joe Stanza saw it all go down and was almost a part of the pileup himself.
"The semi right there in front of me barely made it around on my right side I was looking in my mirror and I thought he was just going to slam into the back of me, but I'm glad he chose the shoulder," said Stanza in a video he sent to KAPP-KVEW.
Stanza said he was going 30 miles per hour with chains, but that other trucks were not going slow enough.
- Over 500 children attend YVCC's annual Engineering for Kid's Day
- Family is left without a home due to a house fire
- Firefighters throughout the state attend the Annual Washington Fire Chiefs Conference
- Montana state crime lab chemist charged with stealing meth
- Five suspects arrested in warrant sweep, four are documented gang members