(CNN) - Sometimes a touchdown is so exciting, you just gotta ... uh... punch your quarterback in the face?
That's exactly what Rutgers center Mike Maietti did on Saturday, when the Scarlet Knights scored against the Boston College Eagles.
After Rutgers quarterback Art Sitkowski connected with wide open running back Raheem Blackshear on a 74-yard pass, Maietti ran to Sitkowski, picked him up, and punched him straight in the face.
Despite the blow, everything appeared to be fine. Sitkowski's head whipped back and the two carried on celebrating like nothing strange happened.
Sadly, Rutgers couldn't punch its way to a victory. The Eagles beat them 30-16.
- Walla Walla PD give 'all clear' after suspicious object found outside St. Mary's Hospital
- Driver, passenger escape as vehicle catches fire in Pasco
- Firefighters contain large fire at Zintel Canyon
- Fight breaks out involving guns and knives in Richland, police looking for more suspects
- Kennewick police investigating suspicous vehicle fire