CONCORD, N.H. - Sharon Heinemann, and her two sisters, were at a Boston Legal Sea Foods for lunch when they found out their server, Mattheus Gomes, couldn't afford an engagement ring for his girlfriend.
- Officials respond to 'suspicious' fire in Yakima
- Columbia Park pond stocked with over 6,000 of fish for kids fishing derby
- Camp Hope will stay open until June 30th unless it gets a permanent location
- Greater Columbia ACH invites public to learn more about opioid addiction
- Local nurses help hurricane affected students