A nationwide arrest warrant has been issued for one of the 26 men arrested in a Tri-Cities child sex sting operation last month.
Ali Almafoodh, 35, posted his $10,000 bail after being charged with one count of attempted second-degree child rape. He then left the U.S. for a two-and-a-half week trip to the Middle East.
He returned to Philadelphia but never made it back to the Tri-Cities, police said
Almafoodh’s bail has been raised to $500,000.
This is Benton County’s fourth sex crime case in three years in which the defendant fled out of town. All of those suspects have yet to be captured.
- Over 500 children attend YVCC's annual Engineering for Kid's Day
- Family is left without a home due to a house fire
- Firefighters throughout the state attend the Annual Washington Fire Chiefs Conference
- Montana state crime lab chemist charged with stealing meth
- Five suspects arrested in warrant sweep, four are documented gang members