KENNEWICK, Wash. - If you're looking for a classy way to get around town in the new year, there's a brand new option available.
TC Black just launched in Tri-Cities on Friday, a transportation provider offering rides in a high-end luxury sedan. David McClain, who lives in Kennewick, decided to start the business after spending a couple years driving for Uber.
TC Black is similar to Uber Black, a service that currently isn't available in Tri-Cities.
"The whole point of this was to take it up a level of service," said McClain. "You've got a nice car, clean, plenty of room in the backseat and you're going to get the best customer service possible."
McClain said the target market includes business executives and those participating in winery tours or other special events. It also can serve as a guaranteed ride to the airport for those with an early morning or late night flight.
TC Black serves all parts of Tri-Cities as well as some areas outside of Tri-Cities. Rides do need to be reserved 24 hours in advance. Riders can choose from multiple rate options, including hourly and a flat, upfront fee. To reserve a ride or see a full list of rates, click here.
- Advocates already see fallout from immigration rule change
- Firefighters working on burn out operations at a fire near Meals and Ayers Rd
- Judge blocks killing of surviving wolf pack member
- Alaska records its warmest month ever; future records likely
- Weapons seized at Portland right-wing rally, counterprotests