YAKIMA, Wash. - Northstar Commercial Partners has sold an industrial property on 2801 River Road in Yakima for an $24.5 million dollars, the company said Thursday.
Northstar is a company which buys vacant buildings and tries to add value to them. The 20.2 acre property in Yakima was bought by Northstar in 2015.
"Yakima is a town of roughly 100,000 people in Southern Washington, and the fact that we were able to bring this half-a-million square foot structure up to near-full occupancy shows that our Northstar team and brokers accomplished a massive goal," said Brian Watson, Founder & CEO of Northstar.
The property was sold to three tenants, according to the company, and the largest produces plastic packaging for fruit to national retailers.
- Police: Wapato plant nursery robbed at gunpoint over potted juniper trees
- Deputies: Body found near Wapato likely an adult, deceased for at least a month
- Cold Creek Fire almost out after costing nearly $1 million
- Fire Weather Watch issued for Tuesday as experts predict lightning storms
- 2 dead in apparent homicide-suicide in Wenatchee