Washington State Patrol had a field day for traffic stops Wednesday.
More than 10 exotic cars were pulled over in a few hours, according to Trooper Brian Moore, who's now tweeting for drivers to #slowdown.
They were all traveling in the ball park of 100 miles per hour, Moore said.
A green Lamborghini was impounded after it was stopped twice for traveling 99 mph and 102 mph; once in Kittitas County and again in Grant County, Moore said.
He said all of them were heading to the Gold Rush Rally in Spokane today.
- Word ban at CDC includes 'vulnerable,' 'fetus,' 'transgender'
- Pasco's annual Desert Plateau Neighborhood Luminaria begins tomorrow
- Dan Newhouse volunteers at the Annual Christmas Dinner at Henry Beauchamp Community Center
- Grandview High School student is making a difference with her senior project
- Kadlec, Richland Fire donate over 100 backpacks to foster kids