SHANDON, Calif. - One man is dead after a tour bus crashed in California on Wednesday night, according to the California Highway Patrol.
Drugs or alcohol are not believed to have played a factor in the crash that involved country-singer Josh Turner's touring crew.
Josh Turner and the band were in different buses and were not injured.
California Highway Patrol shared that there were as many as nine passengers on board, including the driver when it crashed in the Shandon area.
The identity of the victim has not yet been released.
- Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinics prepare for 2019-20 flu season
- Three people transported to hospital after crash at State Route 240 and Aaron Drive
- SR 410 and SR 123 closed because of winter conditions and mudslide
- Police arrest woman for DUI after she crashes into wall at Kennewick home
- Chicago strike means day off for some, emergency for others