WEST RICHLAND, Wash. - A West Richland resident found an otter in Brotherhood area Tuesday afternoon.
Animal Control said it was last seen heading toward a brush area between Belmont and Van Giesen between 4:30 and 5 p.m.
The West Richland Police Department said it “appears to have possibly escaped from its owner.”
If you have any information, contact WRPD at 509-967-3425.
- Columbia Park pond stocked with over 6,000 of fish for kids fishing derby
- Camp Hope will stay open until June 30th unless it gets a permanent location
- Greater Columbia ACH invites public to learn more about opioid addiction
- Local nurses help hurricane affected students
- Thousands march to church for fallen officer's funeral