TRI-CITIES, Wash. - Gas prices are continuing to rise in Washington. According to GasBuddy, gas prices have risen 3.4 cents per gallon in the past week, averaging $3.47. Gas prices in Washington are 35.2 cents per gallon higher than a month ago and are 22.5 cents per gallon higher than a year ago.
The average price per gallon in Benton County is $3.28 cents while in Franklin County the average price is $3.32 cents per gallon. Western Washington is seeing more pain at the pump than their counterparts in Eastern Washington.
Washington's $3.47 average is around 60 cents higher than the $2.88 national average.
- Walla Walla axe killing suspect to receive mental health evaluation
- Wash. bicyclist killed in hit-and-run on birthday
- Washington smoke shop closed; manager accused of selling heroin, cocaine to minors
- Man hit by car, shot at Richland park
- Health officials confirm two new cases of vaping-related lung illness in Washington